2017-2018 NW Reign Club Dues
Please mail checks to:
NW Reign Volleyball Club
13023 NE Hwy 99 Suite #7-405
Vancouver, WA. 98686
- paypal (please include your athletes name and team in notes)
Check or Cash payments can be given directly to Terin Thilavanh if preferred, but please DO NOT mail cash, or give a payment to your son's or daughter's coach.
Our goal is to keep volleyball excellence family friendly!
NW Reign works very hard to keep its fees as low as possible for families, while still providing nationally-recognized coaching expertise and top competition opportunities for our players.
- An initial deposit will be due at the conclusion of tryouts.
- Remaining amount will be split into monthly payments to be paid by their due dates.
- Teams traveling via air will pay their athletes flight fees at tryouts (new for 208/2019 season. Our travel agent will be on site.
- Payment reminders may be sent out via email or given directly to your daughter.
- Invoices will not be mailed.
TEAM FEES COVER:
- Team/Coach registration's with USAV/CEVA Region
- Tournament Entry Fees
- Practice Gym Rentals
- Practice Equipment
- Medical Supplies
- Coaches' stipends and travel expenses
- Administrative costs
- Team apparel/gear (Nike) which includes the following:
- Jerseys (2-3)
- **Warm-up Jacket
- Spandex (2)
- Socks (2)
- Knee pads
- Team shoes
- Warm up shirt
- Jerseys (2-3)
NEW for 2018/2019 All athletes will order their own jerseys at tryouts for the season with the exception of our 12.1 and 14.3 teams.
**These items will be returned to the Club at the end of season
**Travel & Lodging expenses for players & families are not included in Team Fees**